Benefits of Online Banking
With Online Banking you can:
View your accounts
- See a list of your accounts 1 , current balances and available funds, last statement balance, year-to-date interest
- View your last 10 debit and credit transactions
- View and request statement information
- View your account history for selected periods in various formats
- Move money between your Westpac accounts
- Transfer money overseas to friends, family or for business
- Pay your bills on time every time, using Bill Pay 2 (can be scheduled up to 90 days in advance)
- Make payments to almost any domestic bank account 3 (can be scheduled up to 90 days in advance)
- Change your password
The cheapeast way to bank
You get a number of free monthly transactions with your Westpac bank accounts.
Register now by completing the Access Authority at your Branch or with your Relationship Manager and start enjoying the convenience of Online Banking.
Things you should know
1. Term deposit and passbook account balances will be displayed but cannot be transacted upon. Loan account balances will be displayed but loans can only be credited.
2. Only bills displaying the Bill Pay logo.
3. Customers making payments to accounts at financial institutions other than Westpac will incur a fee.