All in One Account
Features and benefits
- 4 free cheque or branch staff-assisted withdrawals per month1
- Online Banking, ATMs and EFTPOS
- Card access to your account using a Westpac Visa Debit Card2.
|Monthly Dormancy Fee||K7.50|
|Online Banking3, Telephone Banking (automated), Westpac ATM (local) and EFTPOS||K0.60|
Opening an account
Here’s what to do
To open a Westpac personal bank account, you’ll need to provide us with a signed and completed personal account opening form, along with some current identification documents.
We are required to verify your:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Income source
Information must be verified from a combination of identification documents including national ID card, birth certificate, or passport. Download the for a list of accepted identification documents and additional identification required for non-residents. Visit your local branch or call (+675) 322 0888 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification or you may need to provide additional current identification documents. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (+675) 322 0888.
Things you should know
Fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future. Daily transactional limits apply.
1. Based on when we process the withdrawal to your account which may be on a date after the day on which you make the withdrawal.
2. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you will be offered a Handycard to access your account. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible Westpac account linked to your card.
3. Includes transfers between Westpac accounts and Bill Pay transactions.