Personal Loans - Secured and Unsecured
Features and benefits
- Loans of up to K10,000 or more (depending on your personal circumstances)
- Terms and repayments can be tailored to suit your needs
- Can be used to purchase household items, a car, boat, holiday or even for school fees
- A Secured Personal Loan attracts a higher borrowing amount as your assets are held as security
- Unsecured Personal Loans do not require security so the amount you can borrow is less
- Eligibility criteria includes assessing your income, regular savings and ability to repay the loan.
Applying for a loan
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (675) 322 0888 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (675) 322 0888.
Things you should know
All applications are subject to loan security guidelines and subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria.
Fees and charges payable. Full Terms and Conditions are available on request. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future.