Features and benefits
- No monthly account service fee or establishment fee1
- Competitive interest rates with fixed amounts, rates and terms
- A range of fixed investment terms available to suit your needs
- Interest paid monthly, annually, or at maturity2.
|Monthly account service fee||Nil|
Opening an account
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (675) 322 0888 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (675) 322 0888.
Things you should know
Papua New Guinea Personal Fees and Charges Booklet
Conditions apply. Offer excludes corporate, institutional and government customers. If you are on a special rate and your Term Deposit rolls over automatically, the Term Deposit may be automatically re-invested at a lower rate than the current interest rate.
1. Early termination fee applies if the Term Deposit is ended before the full term.
2. Confirmation, Maturity, Renewal and Repayment advices sent. Once your fixed term ends, you can withdraw your funds by bank cheque, cash or direct credit into another bank account.